Dr. Marcus' comprehensive eye examinations include:
- complete refraction for glasses
- ocular health check with dilation
- binocular vision
- automated visual fields
- blood pressure
Using the latest technologies and materials, Dr Marcus' experience with contact lenses include:
- fitting both gas-permeable hard and soft
- astigmatism-correcting contacts (toric)
In addition to the above services, Dr. Marcus also addresses the following:
- pinkeye (conjunctivitis), eye injuries, dry eyes, eye infections - (antibiotics and/or prescription medication can be prescribed if necessary)
- cataracts, glaucoma - (eye pressure test and other tests can detect these conditions in their early stages)
- LASIK - (co-manage, advise, and pre-operative input help determine if you are a candidate for this laser vision correction procedure)
- automated visual fields - (computerized testing to evaluate your central and peripheral vision and diagnose other eye disorders)
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This online tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.